OK, so with a cold that has lasted almost 3 weeks that turned into a sinus infection while also having my period for going on 9 days, I still have time to be thankful.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Being able to rally when it really mattered, despite feeling like shit. I had a good visit with my friend Kenda last week, scored some great vintage at the flea market last Saturday, got through my step-sister's wedding on Sunday, & made it to the Humane League's Philly Veg Dining Guide Release Party on Wednesday where I hung with old & new friends!
I look like such a weirdo. I AM such a weirdo.
- My dad's friend's son-in-law, who is now my conveniently located primary care physician. He gave me antibiotics on Wednesday. They seem to be starting to work.
- Instacart. I had groceries delivered & then I made soup. Because nobody needs to rally to go to Whole Foods.
- Coconut oil. Without it, I'm pretty sure my nose would have like fallen off or something. Even with coconut oil, it's raw & red & hurty. But it could be worse.
- Working from home. I can get my shit done & take care of myself. Win-win.
|Oh just doing professional development. In bed.|