Wednesday, February 3, 2016

365 Days of Writing Prompts #34

A genie has granted your wish to build your perfect space for reading and writing. What's it like?

The perfect space for reading is basically this apartment, right here, right now, where I live. I guess to create the perfect space for writing, though, it would be the same thing, just with no other responsibilities so I can focus on writing.

My heart is really not in these posts at the moment. I'm so busy and don't really have time to focus on these in the morning when I need to be focusing on work. I don't really feel like doing this right now, because I feel like just lying on the couch and reading. But here I am, trying really hard to write every day, to follow through on the 365 writing prompts, and it's a struggle. But at least I got something down today.

No comments:

Post a Comment